Talk:King Saline IV
He (mainly the head) looks somehow familiar also, but i, humble anonymous reader, cannot remember from where... is it another RL reference?
- Burger king King?
- No, he was never white haired. And the beard/moustache weren't thick enough. Col. Sanders has the right colour, but wrong shape. But, yeah, he does remind me of someone. --Kreistor 03:59, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- King Radical ? ok, probably not, though the similarity can mean two things : this is just a stereotypical look for for a fairy tale king, or they are both imitating a third one ! 22.214.171.124 13:11, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
King radical! add it in real world references and see if it takes (I'll do it though) Xewleer 02:09, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
King friday the 13th
- Yes! King Friday XIII from Mister Rogers. I knew I'd seen that face somewhere. Adding as possible RWR.--MisterB777 18:43, 13 November 2009 (UTC)
 Plaid Tribe
How exactly do we know that Saline was a member of the Plaid Tribe? -- DevilDan
- I'd imagine we don't. We just assume he probably was because it was his city that popped Stanley. -- Angelbob
- Which is in itself another assumption, right? -- DevilDan
- Yes. Technically, Stanley could have been acquired as infantry from somebody else and then had Saline promote him to Warlord. That seems like something Sizemore would have mentioned, but there's definitely an assumption there. -- Angelbob
- Actually, I was thinking that he could just have easily have popped in another city that was part of the GK side. -- DevilDan
- The fact that he's draping a plaid sash over Stanley in the flashback where he's designating him as heir designate would seem to be pretty strong evidence. I mean, why on erf would the king use YOUR colors when he's making you HIS heir? - No one in particular