Critical Facts (confirmed by Misty and/or library books)
- Flying units in forest spaces can only be attacked by other flying units (note: and forest-capable units. Ansom has Woodsy Elves and Gumps. Incomplete information: it's part of this complete breakfast! Stupid, Stupid Meal!)
- Flying stacks with a commander may selectively engage non-fliers on their own turn (exception: enemy archery units may attack you if you are on their space... avoid!)
- Thinkamancer will be able to send realtime battle instructions to uncroaked warlords (Ansom gets a puppet show)
- Wounded units completely heal prior to starting next turn (dawn for us, start of turn for enemy).
- All units advance to heavy trees near middle of column. Need 7 hexes of forest together to work
- B-dwagons form 6 stacks of 4 and 5 units, one stack per hex, in a circle, surrounding a "base" hex.
- Stacks of 5 A-dwagons and 3 warlords enter the column, engaging only weak stacks with siege units.
- Warlords use dwagons preferentially to attack siege units, breaking attack when siege are destroyed.
- When all dwagons are wounded or all reachable siege is destroyed, warlord stack falls back to base.
- Use A-dwagons with lowest move as attackers first, to extend warlord stack's range into column.
- Spacing of enemy stacks and our move restrictions may require splitting warlord stacks for attack.
- Dwagons can reach capital next turn, so we hit the rest of the siege surgically and bring them home.