Proposed Canon
Erfworlders possess the basic 5 senses humans have (sight, touch, hearing, smell, taste). But many others also exist. These include:
- Ruler sense, a form of natural thinkamancy that allows a ruler to determine the status of all their units.
- Chief Warlord sense, which enables the Chief Warlord to detect the stats of their cities and detect if enemy units enter it.
- Intuition, a subconscious awareness of a unit's own Fate.
- A caster's magical sense. This allows a caster to evaluate what a magic item or scroll does. Casters also have additional special senses relating to their discipline, including:
- A changemancer's ability to analyze materials.
- A croakamancer's ability to sense dead bodies and their status.
- A date-a-mancer's ability to evaluate the numbers lying behind relationships.
- A dirtamancer's ability to sense the earth in deep, primal ways, and know the layout of the terrain. They also have some capacity for analyzing material in general, though not with the same sophistication as a Changemancer.
- A florist's ability to sense life auras.
- A foolamancer's ability to see what another unit sees, including hallucinations.
- A predictamancer's ability to intuit near-term outcomes.
- A signamancer's ability to determine the deeper meaning behind a symbol.
- A thinkamancer's ability to directly to sense g-strings, as well as the status of every unit in a given hex.
And many more that cannot even be described to anyone other than a Thinkamancer.