Proposed Canon
- Can tell whether or not taking a particular shot will have enough Numbers to hit and can choose not to take the shot if it won't.
- Can peer into Fate to see what is supposed to happen in the future, reveal prophecies, and advise on the best steps to take in response.
- Findamancers and Predictamancers in the Magic KingdomErf-b1-p013 together forged a SpellErf-b1-p005 that was supposed to summon the "Perfect Warlord".
 Natural Predictamancy
Intuition is said to be a natural form of Predictamancy that allows units to dimly, subconsciously, perceive their Fate in LIAB Text 38. Battlespace determinations is said to be Natural Predictamancy in IPTSF Text 27.
 Predictamancy and causality
Fate is believed to be controlled by the Titans. Fate is planned up to a point, but every once in a while, there comes a very important turn where something must be decided, such as when Parson needed to decide whether or not to break the laws of the Magic Kingdom and enter an enemy portal without permission. Once said decision has been made, the Titans continue planning out their story from there.
Predictamancy works by peering into the Titans' great plan or anything else that has similarly already been decided. Fate enforces itself like a railroading or even cheating game master by manipulating behind the scenes mechanics. It can do so via Luckamancy, the design of a newly popped unit and has even been shown to be capable of tampering with Parson's Mathamancy Bracer. It likely nudges units into making certain decisions through intuition as well. With a great deal of difficulty, it is indeed possible to defeat Fate. The easiest way is by cheating it through Carnymancy. This results in a conflict between the two. For example, when Parson was trying to determine the odds of successfully casting a Carnymancy scroll, Fate made his bracer say zero to dissuade him from trying, but Charlie's Carnymancy allowed the true number to appear for a flash. Even without Carnymancy, it is still possible to fight Fate, but this results in a backlash against the person to resist their fate, causing an event that they like even less to occur.
 Known Predictamancers
- Marie Lavraie: A predictamancer from FAQ responsible for many plot central predictions.
- Delphie Temple of Goodminton, croaked
- Maya Calendar of Haffaton, croaked
- Phillip of the Magic Kingdom
 Predictions that have proven accurate
- Marie Lavraie predicted that Faq would fall some day.Erf-b1-p082
- Marie Lavraie predicted that Jillian would become the Queen of Faq someday.
- Marie Lavraie determined the order in which cities of Faq were veiled by the Foolamancer.Erf-b1-p107
- Marie Lavraie predicted that Wanda would take possession of an Arkentool and attune to it.Erf-b1-p143
- Marie Lavraie predicted that Janis would stack with Parson Erf-b2-p67
- Delphie Temple predicted that Wanda would have Olive Branch as her Chief Caster. inner-peace-through-superior-firepower-–-episode-009
- Delphie Temple predicted that Goodminton would not conquer Haffaton, and that if Wanda continued to talk "she will bring ruin to Goodminton" inner-peace-through-superior-firepower-–-episode-010
- Delphie Temple predicted that a unit named Jillian (or Gillian) would arrive at the ruins of Goodminton.
- Maya Calendar predicted that Jillian would croak the ruler of Haffaton.