Major Site News RE: Xin

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: Major Site News RE: Xin

Postby Vorteks » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Xin, your art is phenomenal. I'm very sorry to see you go, but thanks for all your amazing work so far. I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose a parent who was such a powerful force in your life. But I wish you all the best.
Vorteks
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!

Postby name lips » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:03 am

Xin -- you have been amazing, and we will miss you!
name lips

Postby Oberon » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Xin,

You have my great respect. Your art will be sorely missed in this story. I have never had issue with the pace of the comic, regardless of which of you or Rob stood up and claimed to be the cause. Life is about more than meeting an arbitrary schedule, regardless of whether it is self imposed or set by an outside agency.

I will look forward to hearing about your next projects.

Best wishes,
Oberon
How using capslock wins arguments:
Zeroberon wrote:So we know with 100% certainty that THIS IS HOW TRI-LINKS WORK, PERIOD END OF STORY.
Oberon

Postby effataigus » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 am

Xin,

Thank you for gifting us with the marvelous fruits of your hard work. However you look back upon these difficult years, know that you have brought happiness to many. If circumstances ever allow you to resume this career thread, you now have a tremendous portfolio of work to show and enthusiastic endorsements from many of us admirers scattered about the world. I hope you are very proud!

Best wishes,
-Effataigus
Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.
effataigus

Postby faroguy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 am

Xin,

I want to thank you for your absolutely awesome art. It has been a pleasure and a joy to see all of the wonderful scenes and characters you've drawn for us. Whenever I read the comic, it is obvious that you've spent a lot of time making sure even the smallest details were exactly perfect. I am very sorry that you have to leave, but I wish you the most amazing future in the world. You will be sorely missed.

May you have spectacular rolls in life,
- Faroguy
faroguy
YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!
YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!

Postby mhangman » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:11 am

Xin i love your art so much you are great artist and i hope in future you can return this side of area
i wish you good luck with your family im sure you will be very successfull with your family business
mhangman

Postby QuothTheRaven » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Xin, you have owned book two just as much as Jamie owned book one. You will always be a part of the Erfworld story, and I hope I'm not alone in saying that I will be keeping an eye out for your work in the years to come. My best wishes to your family, and my best hopes that you will continue to find ways to fulfill your dreams.

Thank you.
QuothTheRaven

Postby BarGamer » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:17 am

Xin's art is worth waiting once a month. But if she feels that she needs to put family first, more power to her.
I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.
BarGamer
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby Squall83 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:33 pm

I also want to thank you for you art, Xin. Those comics are so beautiful that I can see that you've put your heart into it. It's regrettable that you have to stop, but I'm happy that you'll keep on being around. I wish you and your family all the best!
Squall83

Postby Messenger » Thu May 02, 2013 3:33 am

Thank you, Xin, for sharing your wonderful talents with us. :) You will be missed. :( I hope and pray that you will find happiness and success in whatever you do and that your family remains well. Farewell.
Messenger

Postby Pax » Sat May 11, 2013 12:20 am

Came back to the forums just to say this:

TO: Xin, know first that you will be missed. You brought some unique touches to ErfWorld, and I have enjoyed all the artwork you have produced for the series so far. Moving forward from here, I wish you the best of futures. Your family is fortunate to have you. :) Don't forget, though: even if you're not illustrating official pages, you can still grace us with the occasional bit of fan art, every couple of months or so!

TO: the new artist, whoever he or she may be ... you've got some big shoes to fill (just like Xin did, when she started), but I'm confident Rob wouldn't have chosen anyone who couldn't do a bang-up job of it ... so I look forward to seeing what unique touches you will bring to Erfworld, once your turn begins. :)
Pax

Postby alowe » Mon May 13, 2013 11:05 am

I love Xin's work. So much energy and care really makes the story alive. Xin, you'll be sorely missed. But you're welcome to draw whenever you feel like it. Look after yourself Xin.
alowe

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld