Darkness Rising Unit Images

Your fan art, demotivators, cartoons, animations, lolcats or whatever other images you want to show off.

Darkness Rising Unit Images

Postby MarbitChow » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Months have gone by, and I've been completely unable to get DK resuscitated. Since it doesn't look like I'm going to have the time to revive it for at least the next few weeks as well, I can at least spend a few minutes uploading unit images that have been created so that others can use them in their games if they so desire. The PC images are available from the Reference page (link in signature). Most of the original templates for the Tenebris and Breatheairean ('Elven') units can be found at the Junior General (thanks to LTDave for finding this resource in the first place).

Reminder from the main page: All wiki content, forum posts, and smaller images (900 pixels wide or lower, including the regular comic archives) on this site are owned by or licensed to Robert T. Balder, and licensed under Creative Commons Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. I assume that covers these images as well, but just in case, I'll explicitly release them under the Creative Commons Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License as well.
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Re: Darkness Rising Unit Images

Postby LTDave » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:40 pm

If only this forum had a "like" button, I'd be clicking it.

Good job, MarbitChow. I particularly like the clowns. :shock:

(where's the emoticon for "Clowns are Scary"?)
LTDave

Return to Art and Images