bladestorm wrote:He could be sending in TV and Jillian.
Sheesh... I'm embarrassed that I didn't consider the possibility of Faq coming back despite having a predictamancy bet out that they will
. I wanted to add two things to this:
1. This is another possible answer to the "why the boop did Charlie need Slately to close the portal before
Parson closes it by taking the Spacerock garrison... i.e. this turn).
2. Faq might have enough move left to swing it. We know that they had the move to leave JS and then sack both Brookstone and Pogrock. We've only seen them sack Pogrock so far (and we know that that was the first of the two) , so they may have enough move to make it back to Spacerock.
So... the tally for "why did Charlie need the portal closed this turn
1. He's planning a portal-hopping natural ally bending decapitation strike on GK.
2. He somehow knew that Spacerock would catch fire (after Sylvia discussed the plan with Archer but before the order was given... if the comics even show things in order)... predictamancy?
3. He's betting on his ability to get Faq back in the action... perhaps not having to kill Wanda and Ansom's self-defeating guilt trip are enough?
Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.