Marbit Island - COMPLETED

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Marbit Island

Postby Lamech » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Anyway, M22 'Huggles' Orders
Move south
Move South
[b]Befriend any free Marbit*2
if no marbits free Harvest Berry, Tend Bush

New Friend (if acquired): M??
Harvest Berry
Harvest Berry

Eat if hungry otherwise Tend Bush
Take Shovel or if no shovel Tend Bush

@Marbit Chow: All your marbits are nice and fed... no need to eat, you'll just make them fat.
Lamech

Postby HerbieRai » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Cook: picks up barrel of OtisBrew, move SE (2), enters hut
HerbieRai

Postby Werebiscuit » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:01 pm

M13 Lucky Chop wood X 2 Moves Southeast

M21 Loopy Move South Gather x 2
Werebiscuit

Postby Lamech » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh so bad weather from the south? I'm guessing that's where the foul MarKing's ships were incoming from. I think that means we lucked out and they were smote down by the Titans!'

Also we need to find a way to increase our food production or we are going to over populate.
Lamech

Postby Exate » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:29 pm

A couple notes on the status of units-

I'm pretty sure M11 should have +1 Move from leveling. If that's not how leveling works, someone help me out here.
M11 should not have an axe, as it was taken by M28.
I have befriended and am running M28.
M28 should have an axe.

M11 will move south, move south, take shelter, take shelter, tend sapling.
M28 will move south, move south, take shelter, take shelter.

I'd love to keep the war machine rolling, but dying of exposure is no fun and someone is apparently smashing this hut instead of claiming it as ours, so can't stay in the ash hex.
Exate
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby LTDave » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:10 am

Part way though the 15th turn since Bitchu cwoaked, a sail is seen over the hex border. A few moments later, there are many sails.

A small party of Marbit Warriors, and a Commander on a beautiful Marpony, arrive in the home hex.

The Commander inspects the surroundings, mutters under his breath about 'wild popped Marbits' and rides off to explore the surrounding hexes. As he enters each hex, the various Marbits seem entranced by his presence - they line up and meekly follow orders. Some heft weapons as he approaches, but none is able to act. The Commander stacks them up, and simply points for them to return to the home hex.

Eventually the entire colony is gathered together, and the Commander asks some questions - about Bitchu, and about the Otisbits (which it seems are really called "Gobwins". What an absurd name!), but mostly about the Helm of Destiny.

"You knew where it was, and that the MarKing wanted it, but none of you dug for it? Why?"

Without waiting for an answer, the Commander dispatches a squad of Marbit Warriors to the Butter Bear hex, where they promptly retrieve the great item.

"My name is MarTen. I am a Commander Knight in service of the MarKing. You are his subjects, whether you knew it or not. We are at war, and every Marbit must do his part. I congratulate you on surviving here as well as you did. From now on you will have Commanders to tell you what to do. Your fears and concerns are over. On to the Ships. We sail immediately."

This concludes Marbit Island - Part One.
You have scored a possible 8 out of 20 points.

The game is quickly spirallying out of my feeble capacity to keep track of, and there are various aspects which need serious reform.
It was always my intention to end the game after 15 turns, and I have done so. Thanks for playing, and I hope to see you on Marbit Island - Part Two.
LTDave

Postby Lamech » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:40 am

Okay, next game we want an array of pit traps for the commander so we croaks before he starts handing out orders.
Lamech

Postby The Colonel » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:07 am

Do we have a comedic "where are they now?"
The Colonel

Postby LTDave » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:50 am

M8 "Octave" went on to serve as Assistant Secrtetary of State to Presidents Carter and Reagan...
LTDave

Postby MarbitChow » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:15 am

Thank you for running this, LTDave! It was a blast. :D
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:47 am

The Colonel wrote:Do we have a comedic "where are they now?"

M2 "Choppy" got becalmed as the ship he was put aboard mysteriously had it's mast crash into the ocean ;) His current whereabouts are unknown as the ship later sank after developing a "raft-shaped" hole

M14 "Cook" was court martialled for poisoning his fellow recruits with some mushroom "beer". He is still currently in military prison apparently doing quite well with a lucrative "substance trading" empire

OOC Apologies to Tigerus and Herbie but it was too good to resist :lol: /OOC
Werebiscuit

Postby KF25 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:27 pm

What happened to Too Random II?
KF25

Postby Lamech » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:31 pm

M22 'Huggles' was eventually executed after a long running investigation determining that he was behind the unmarked traps being placed outside the quarters of the commanders.
Lamech

Postby CroverusRaven » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:37 pm

M18 Smithy became well known for the many tools and weapons he made, and soon was crafting armor and weapons as good as the ones brought by the fleet. He was last seen heading inland with a group of apprentices and friends in search of stronger metal.
CroverusRaven

Postby WhirdCheese » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:28 pm

M5 sat alone on his island making tools and fending for himself
m16 helped
So did M17

But M5 was completly alone!
WhirdCheese

Postby Werebiscuit » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:55 am

M23 "Too Random II " setlled down and produced 3 sons "Too Random III" "Too Random IV" and "Fred"
Werebiscuit

Previous

Return to Your Games