I do want to continue, but I agree that the incentive here is always to delay- I've been pretty good about most turns, but this one I've been missing things a bit.
Stoneheart overcomes its War Weariness and invades Nobgrub surrounding and laying siege to its capital!
Yes, and Flimsywhimble then assaults their forces, capturing their most ADEPT CASTERS and forcing them to seize control of the VAST GOLEM ARMY in Flimsywhimble's name!
1. Flimsywhimble's PLUCKY WARLORDS are just the sort of leaders to try this kind of gambit, and they have the EXCEPTIONAL AIRFORCE to do it!
2. Stoneheart is WAR-WEARY enough that in their advance, they neglected their normally-SUPERB DEFENSES and the fact that they left their IMPENETRABLE WALLS far behind!
3. Once the best casters are captured, it's a simple matter for the CHARISMATIC PARTISAN to use the appropriate POWERFUL ARTIFACTS to convert them to Flimsywhimble's side, impressing them with its recently-FULFILLED VICTORIOUS DESTINY- and then for the ADEPT CASTERS to turn their VAST GOLEM ARMY in turn!
Nobgrub's ABLE ADMINISTRATION is burdened by the constant warfare, becoming an OVERWORKED ADMINISTRATION!
1. The conquest, then loss of THE NORTHERN MOUNTAINS and CONQUERED FORESTS TO THE NORTH-EAST has been a massive paperwork nightmare!
2. The DRAINED COFFERS of Nobgrub leave them doing everything on a less-than-shoestring budget, which is often impossible!
3. The news of the FULFILLED VICTORIOUS DESTINY of their rival Flimsywhimble is massively demoralizing, causing work slowdowns and mistakes just when Nobgrub can least afford it!