Waiting on Tool membership and points.

Something not look right? Please explain in detail.

Waiting on Tool membership and points.

Postby milkhoney » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:34 pm

It's been three weeks since my payment cleared, I was wondering if that's typical. I still have no store credit, and from what others have said it seems that shows up first, while the Toolbox can take awhile. I'm gonna be heartbroken if I miss the preorders, and I haven't gotten any reply to my inquiries through the store. Does it typically take over 3 weeks for store credit, and are the Toolbox memberships dated from activation date?
milkhoney

Re: Waiting on Tool membership and points.

Postby Birwyn » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:12 am

Do what I did, direct email for the tool points in the store. That can be cleared in a very short time.
Birwyn
I am a Tool!
I am a Tool!

Postby milkhoney » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Emailed through the store, through the site, and directly from my email as well, and still have not gotten any response at all. Starting to become rather concerned. It would be fine if I could just get an answer, one way or the other, but I've been completely ignored, and it's been over a month now.
milkhoney

Postby Kharavex » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:33 am

I have been trying to use the contact form as well because I cannot log into the store to use the points to purchase the first book. Several times I have tried to use the contact form and password reset page with no effect, so you are not alone. I know they are busy and Rob has had his share of headaches lately so I am willing to be forgiving. I just what the oppurtunity to buy the book at a discount, so I am hoping they are reading this page and take us in to consideration when the books come out to allow us to still get the discount and use our points.

James
Kharavex

Postby Kharavex » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 am

I went through my archived mail yesterday and found the original email from Rob with the login password on it. I input the login code into the store login and the code worked fine. My idiocy index must have been high the day I received the email because of my failure to follow instructions and complete the password change process for both the toolbox and the store.

In regards to your login and codes that haven't arrived yet, I figure that with the book snafu, Rob is overwhelmed at the moment.

My apologies to Rob and staff,
James
Kharavex

Postby BCarlisle » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 am

I also have not received my tool points. In the end I felt compelled to pay the full price of the book outright. Could I please have my tool points so that next time I can use them?

Also I can not log in to the toolbox.My subscription states that I should be able to do so. I have sent an email regarding this, but have received no reply.

Can somebody please resolve these issues?

Nathan
BCarlisle

Postby rue » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:07 pm

I have also not yet received my tool account, despite the money having been taken from my credit card. I am accustomed to receiving gods or services in exchange for my money. Please Make in this thread a response.
rue

Postby Templar4444 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:20 am

Same problem as rue - have not received toolbox login - have tried contact via customer support forms, posted on forum... no reply.

Is there anyone who is supposed to be helping? I really don't know who to go to any more. It's been 3 months of silence so far...

Thanks! Appreciate any help :)
Templar4444

Postby Templar4444 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 am

It's sad how we don't get any responses...

Have send two pms to Mal, but not received any response yet.

I am wondering if paying for membership is worth it at all?

Anyone with positive news to share?
Templar4444

Postby milkhoney » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 pm

It's been over two months, and I have no login for the toolbox or points for the store yet, and no response to multiple emails both through the store and site and directly, so no good news. So yeah, I can't really recommend paying for anything at this point, since I haven't yet gotten anything in return for what I've paid.
milkhoney

Postby Amakaze » Sun May 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Same Situation here, I'm afraid

Paid for tool membership in late January. I understand things around the books, and the website in general, have been chaotic but I think 4 months is an appropriate time to be a little impatient. I sent a contact form about once every 3-4 weeks, and one of them did receive a response promising swift correction, but that was about two months ago now.

I'd really like to sit down and enjoy the books in print, but I admit I'm getting rather frustrated by this roadblock.
Amakaze

Postby Amakaze » Thu May 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Still an issue here, any news on your end, OP?
Amakaze

Postby rue » Tue May 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Still waiting... no response...
rue

Postby Amakaze » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Got it today, woo! Thank you, Mal

Rue and Milkhoney, may try sending another contact form to them. I think the dust is beginning to settle from the book shipping problems and, as a result, I think they're catching up on the backlog.
Amakaze

Return to Bug Reports