Comments on "We Aren't Saints"

Words in a line. All fanfic goes here, Erfworld or otherwise.

Re: Comments on "We Aren't Saints"

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 pm

So did Johan send Judge on a suicide mission to take out a Healomancer? :(
WaterMonkey314

Postby Azgrut » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:39 am

I think it is some combination of foolamancy and a brave Reaper. I mean, I for one would not waste one of my most valuable assets to destroying a priority target of an opponent.

Or maybe the shockamancy has no effect on the user. Anyway, I do not think Judge died. Maybe he looks very dreadfull because of radiation and will be called Judge Dread from now on (pun intended :P)
Azgrut

Postby zilfallon » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:47 am

Well, i think it is kinda pointless to sacrifice a CASTER for an enemy caster. it seems equal-trade, but it is meaningless.

But...if there's really NO OTHER WAY, it is normal, since capturing this city and freeing the Mezons is the only way to save Court now.
rkyeun wrote:Roses are red.
Violets are blue.

zilfallon

Comments on "We Aren't Saints"

Postby Lefish » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:47 am

Well, at first I did think of using a reaper with foolamancy, but if I thought of doing that, then I would have many problems. One of them are the reapers. It takes siege engines to breach a city wall, but as you can see, Johan didn't bring any siege to the battle for Outpost. Instead, they used the reapers' Shockmancy to breach the city.

However, I thought it was broken in some way that a Shockmancer alone can breach a whole hex of walls. So, I had 30+ elite reapers do it, and have their juice completely drained.

And yes, Shockmancer Judge could have brought some kind of foolamancy scroll to do the trick of veiling a reaper and have him cast the spell. However, I also thought it was broken that reapers, even elites, could cast from scrolls and do so much harm. And also, having Judge suffer terrible aftereffects of the spell brought beautiful plot points for Act II.

Anyway, that being said, here's Chapter XX! Enjoy. :D

EDIT: You know, Judge has a name. Judge is only his title. I just hadn't revealed it yet. It's Judge Murphy, for those of you who are wondering. ;)
Bored? Do you want more... ERF?! Check my fanfic story We Aren't Saints. C'mon, do it! You know you want to.

I read my readers!
A Tale of Destruction by zilfallon
Lefish

Postby zilfallon » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:29 am

Poor Judge...No wait, i actually should say: Poor Steve. He really made Johan angry it seems, though i'm a bit surprised to see Johan getting mad after someone threatened his siblings. He is really interesting :)
Violets are blue.

zilfallon

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:42 pm

An interesting twist - I eagerly await the next installment.

Though... is Mia in love with anyone? :P
WaterMonkey314

Postby Lefish » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Ok. First things first. I have to apologize for the lack of updates. And this one is reeeeally short. I'll update again tomorrow, I promise.

Now, the reason why I haven't updated? This. It's a small project of mine. It's not Erfworld-related, although I hope some of you can take five mins to check it out. Of course, writing two stories at the same time isn't such a burden.I already have most of We Aren't Saints written out, so my creative efforts will go to this other project for now. Again, I hope you have enough time to check it out. Some feedback will be nice. :D
Bored? Do you want more... ERF?! Check my fanfic story We Aren't Saints. C'mon, do it! You know you want to.

I read my readers!
Lefish

Postby zilfallon » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:16 am

a very interesting update!

poor elizabeth...how naive of charles and andrew to think johan would be defeated in a battle of strategy :D
Violets are blue.

zilfallon

Postby Lefish » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Oh boy, long time no see.
Anyway, today I resume my story (which I left idle for a VERY long time) of We Aren't Saints. Feel free to read the latest update here.

I read my readers!
Lefish

Postby Nihila » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Whoa. Erfworld update and an update on this fic? Too much awesome for my day.
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Nihila wrote:Whoa. Erfworld update and an update on this fic? Too much awesome for my day.

Seconded. I've missed it quite a lot - it's good to see it start back up again! :D
WaterMonkey314

Previous

Return to Fiction, Poetry and Essays