Book 2 – Text Updates 030

Page by page discussion of the comic.

Re: Book 2 – Text Updates 030

Postby Ansan Gotti » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:42 pm

MarbitChow wrote:
Oberon wrote:Please refrain from characterizing my words as anything other than what they precisely state. Setting up your straw men doesn't lend you any validity.

Having said all this, and acknowledging that you do not see the KingWorld event in the same light as I do, I confess that I do read a considerable amount of condescension in your post. I also acknowledge that internet posts are not an ideal medium for conveying nuance, and so, like I suspect Hiai was trying to imply, I'd like you to clarify the intent of your words.

Agreed. No one takes issue with Oberon or anyone else posing a contrary view. I (and apparently others) do take issue, however, with the way in which such contrary views are posed.

The one rule of this forum is don't be a jerk. Dismissing as mindless fanboys "the majority" of certain groups of people just because they disagree with you crosses over this line, IMO.
Ansan Gotti
YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Re: Book 2 – Text Updates 030

Postby effataigus » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 pm

BLANDCorporatio wrote:Alternatively, TPK, everyone dies EXCEPT Lady Sylvia .
Not far from the truth for a >2 year old prediction... for a moment at least. :D
Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.
effataigus

Previous

Return to Reactions