Assuming things don't all go down in a flaming pile of boop and everyone ends up dusted in a Turn or two, how do we think the two groups will interact? Influence each other?
I mean, there's nothing to do but discuss magic in the MK.
- Will this be like a group of blue-collar workers suddenly setting up camp in a college teacher's lounge?
- Will the soldiers want to join in on debates? Offer outside observation evidence for one side or another?
- Will having to explain fundamentals to units completely unfamiliar with magic inspire revelations in some casters?
- Will having non-casters make the casters band together, break down some of the classist hate for Carnies & Croakamancers?
- Are they going to have to rezone the island into 9 wedges?
- Can they fit in to the rand-ian economy, having no magic skills to sell?