Re: Dwarf Fortress Streaming

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Postby Kaed » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Yeah had a problem, but here we ago again!

If anyone is interested, I'm running the Graphic Edition of Dwarf Fortress in a stream right now. :) I'll take suggestions and stuff, I'm sure it'll be fun for the super nerds.

[link expired]
Last edited by Kaed on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Nnelg » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:49 pm

First fix the link.

Then build a magma cannon.
"The Wizard is Charlie!"
Nnelg

Postby Kaed » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 am

Nnelg wrote:First fix the link.

Then build a magma cannon.

Judging by your time stamp, you actually tried dropping by about ten minutes after the stream ended.

However, I will be doing another stream for a couple hours at 2pm CST today. Stay tuned for that if anyone is interested.

As for the magma cannon... I'm unfortunately still at the early intermeditate stage of skill with this. I've never even reached magma before, and while I've got fortress management down - figured out how to keep my fortress from imploding into starvation or tantrum spirals - the more complex concepts are still something I'm learning. Right now figuring out how to make a functional military is my priority... My last fortress a few months ago ended in mountains of Fun when a minotaur showed up to play.

The only survivors were a couple of children who couldn't also rush out to punch the minotaur once before being smacked through a wall...
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Return to Your Games