The Battle for the Orgchart Wastelands

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: The Battle for the Orgchart Wastelands

Postby zilfallon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 am

nihila, if there are other units in the hex we attacked, don't forget about special retaliation. if the rule is there, it should be applied so we see if it's good or not.
rkyeun wrote:Roses are red.
Violets are blue.

zilfallon

Postby Nihila » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:26 pm

zilfallon wrote:nihila, if there are other units in the hex we attacked, don't forget about special retaliation. if the rule is there, it should be applied so we see if it's good or not.
Is being done now, to your Cownugons. I will also tell you how many of my Orange Lancers snuff it due to this, but it won't affect later Combats.

Spoiler: show
Special Retaliation, for the Machine Guns:
Total Attack Value: 152
Level of Highest Commander: 0
Number of Units: 8
Stacking Bonus: 1.8
Average Defence: 1.0
Terrain Bonus of Hex: 1.0
Special Bonus: 0.5
Ambush Bonus: 1.0
Random Percentage: 85%
Total Damage: 116

Hits Inflicted on the Enemy: 44

44 Hits to the Cownugons, 22 to the Lancers--I just use the same timestamp.

Actually, this does affect a later combat--Ordinarius didn't have to attack the Orange Lancers later, they were annihilated in friendly fire. So, does this affect your orders or should we just treat Ordinarius as a 2.1?

I really should have kept better track of this, but I had a busy week.

What has changed:
Firstly, 3 more Cownugons are dead, one has 12 Hits remaining (I let Agrach restack before I attacked him. Aren't I so nice?) You have 2 full strength Cownugons, 1 with 12 Hits, and 1 with 9.
Ordinarius's attack was superfluous. I'm okay with letting you change around attack orders following Agrach to fix this.
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Postby Nihila » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:39 pm

GK turn passes without incident, by the way.
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Previous

Return to Your Games