Taikei no Yuurei wrote:Where are you getting the stats for golems in this game? As for compared to the comic, we saw the Jetstone Dolls being fairly serious opponents, but they looked like really high end ones, and in that final fight were being led by a caster (admittedly likely low level, but still). Dirtamancy golems we've not seen in combat alot, and when we have they've been led by Sizemore.
Also, I totally considered a fantasy Apeture just to get GLADOS as either my ruler or a D class unit or something.
My own process for my side went something like 'Desert guys sounds kinda cool...... maybe make them sorta dune based with a big worm D class.... underground is kinda cool... yeah, lets go with underground... dwarfs.... maybe semi-aquatic types.... wait, underground near a volcano maybe.... Oh yeah, firey underground, lots of lava and stuff.... Titan of Fire would totally dig these guys.'
I actually very seriously considered basing my side off dwarf fortress, with the basic stabbers being named Urist for a bit, but it quickly gave way to Abysia once I saw the true guiding light of the Titan of Fire. Also I totally cribbed the name (though none of the design) from Dominions 4. And since DF was brought up recently and GD didn't know what it was... he likely wouldn't have appreciated my mad edicts quite as much as some others might have.
"Dear Urist McStabby, next time you go into combat, can you please stab someone?"
Signed, your OverDwarf
As for the stats, the first post, towards the bottom
• Scare Crow: You create a Scare Crow soldier(s) (Ah Scary…). The Scare Crows have 3 hits, 0 combat, 0 defense, 5 move and the Dollamancy Golem special. You then have 4 points to spend has you choose in their stats. You may only buy the Frightening, Jinn stealth or scout specials for these units (they don’t all have to be the same). You can create a maximum of 1+1 per farm within the cities zone of control that you are casting in per turn. Cost: 5 juice per Scare Crow.
• Craft/change Raiment: Creates or slightly changes clothes. Cost: 1 Juice for change or 3 for Craft.
• Enchant Item: Gives or makes an item with a Bonus to a particular stat. This spell can also add a chosen simple special along with Digging, Farming and Terrain (capability) (Use caster level has level for the special). The Max Bonus this spell may give an Item is +5. Dollamancers can act in concert with units that have the Fabrication special to give a higher Bonus for the Item. Cost: 10 Juice per Point and 1 unit of loose materials. 10 juice per point cost of the chosen special and 1 unit of loose materials. These costs may be paid over the course of several turns.
• Create Cloth Doll: Creates a unit with 5 hits, 0 combat, 0 defense, 6 move and the Dollamancy Golem special. You have 6 points to spend and you can buy any of the 2 point complex specials and all simple specials. Cost: 20 Juice
• Sewing Kit: Heal an amount of hits to a Dollamancy Golem equal to juice spent. Cost: Casters choice (minimum 1 juice).
• Prepare the Mannequin: You create a Mannequin. The Mannequin allows the caster to see has it sees at any distance. The Mannequin does not count has a unit and has no combat, defense or move. Cost: 1 Juice
Fantasy Aperture had Cave Johnson as its leader and AI Cores were knights, so one named GLADOS could become Warlord, then Chief Warlord, then Heir, then Ruler.
Now I want to try and make a DF mod based on Erfworld, or just make a Masterwork world and name its stuff Erfy things.