Comments on blog post

What features and fixes would you like to see here at erfworld.com?

Comments on blog post

Postby EdgarVerona » Tue May 05, 2009 10:49 am

I think the one thing that could be worth adding would be to add in the ability to make comments on the blog posts that you make on the front page!

It would show that you have an active community, and would let people immediately respond.

For example, I personally like that the resurrected Ansom looks so similar to the original Ansom. It implies that there may potentially have been only a minimal amount of his spirit that was changed in the reanimation process, which has interesting potential consequences. The more undead-looking alternate form of the reanimated Ansom would pretty much imply heavily that any part of the Ansom that once was is still dead. But just my take on it...

... however, there's no way to make that comment on the blog itself! ;)

I guess alternatively, there could be a subforum for blog responses in addition to comic responses... but you wouldn't be able to show off how active the community is right on the front page. (I suppose that could be for better or worse though, depending on the situation)
EdgarVerona

Re: Comments on blog post

Postby harknell » Tue May 05, 2009 11:22 am

Hi, Turning on blog commenting is a feature we will be enabling over time. We're slowly adding new features in so as to not have too much chaos at once. But it is a feature we will be adding, especially when the comic is hosted on the main erfworld.com site, so it's coming.
Webmaster for the comic Stupid and Insane Defenders Against Chaos: http://www.onezumi.com
Webmaster for the comic Erfworld: http://www.erfworld.com
harknell
Site Admin

Re: Comments on blog post

Postby EdgarVerona » Tue May 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Ah, awesome! =) Sounds good to me. =)
EdgarVerona

Return to Suggestions/Requests