subscription options?

What features and fixes would you like to see here at erfworld.com?

subscription options?

Postby moose o death » Tue May 05, 2009 4:35 am

hi, i've been enjoying erfworld enough that i figure you guys deserve some cash.

however as a non US citizen, excahnge rates and exchange conversion fees actually mean it's not really 3 dollars a month but more like 10 or so. still not too bad and i signed up however a twelve month subscription would have been the preffered option. after all, you still only get that 3 dollars, the bank makes another seven on your behalf.

just food for thought.
http://moosetech.blogspot.com/ my video game art. in easy to read blog form. swing on by. laugh at my spelling.
moose o death

Re: subscription options?

Postby angra » Tue May 05, 2009 7:22 am

I, too, would vastly prefer an option for a non-recurring, prepaid subscription option. I would be willing to pay for multiple years in advance if that would sweeten the pot for you guys. I really dislike recurring, every month charges.

I understand your need for a predictable revenue stream. If you can think of some solution that makes us all happy, it might make more customers like me willing to spend.
angra
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Re: subscription options?

Postby zeekgenateer » Tue May 05, 2009 7:57 am

Same here, when you're livin' on the edge of your account as a student, those reoccurring charges bite in the ass.
zeekgenateer

Return to Suggestions/Requests