Looking For Specific Webcomic

Mind if we put this first?

Looking For Specific Webcomic

Postby bobusdoleus » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi Y'All!
Given the breadth and scope of people's webcomic knowledge upon that there Webcomic List, I've been wondering if anyone can help me in locating a certain webcomic I read way-back-when and simply CANNOT remember how I found. It ran for quite a while when I read it, so I think it might probably still exist.

Description:
It was a sort of manga-ish color comic about a blue-eyed, long-haired youth who was probably insane and walking around in an extremely surreal landscape that may or may not be his own subconsciousness. He has a split personality that changes into a red-eyed person with Immense Power of Blasting and Murder. Recurring themes include a purple soda can from what is later revealed to be him having murdered someone (or something like that) in his youth (maybe), insanity (not the fun kind), and the wierd magic world he's in. Some characters include a crazy girl that pulls monsters out of her head, a foot-tall-or-so doll with X's for eyes and sewing needles for weapons, some mischevious fox-spirits, a Token Love Interest, some sort of princess, um... my memory of it is actually fairly hazy, but I may be able to provide more description if necessary.
Note, I don't actually recall whether this comic was much good or not. I remember liking it, but I was younger then.

Man, finding this thing has been driving me CRAZY. It is hard to find a webcomic when you don't remember names - I tried googling the /themes/ once - didn't work... SO PLZ HEALP!
bobusdoleus

Re: Looking For Specific Webcomic

Postby PhoenixTalion » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:42 pm

That'd be Kagerou, hon. ^.^ It's fuuuuuuuun.

http://www.electric-manga.com/
|Icons|Art|Fanfic|

"The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility. And vice versa."
~Robert Heinlein
PhoenixTalion

Postby bobusdoleus » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:48 pm

ThankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!

Man, that feels great. FINALLY I have that site! It's been bugging me for well over a year, and I've been meaning to ask but didn't and YEAH, yeah, it's a gewd feeling.

Huzzah, jubilation, etc. Once more, with feeling....
Thank you!
bobusdoleus

Postby t_catt11 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Wow. The unlimited power of the internet at work again!

If we can just figure out how to use it for good...
t_catt11

Postby moose o death » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:20 am

there's a switch on the main internet server. just flick that and the internet becomes a tool for love compassion and empathy. it's been sealed off because we just can't handle it.
http://moosetech.blogspot.com/ my video game art. in easy to read blog form. swing on by. laugh at my spelling.
moose o death

Postby DevilDan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:35 pm

moose o death wrote:there's a switch on the main internet server. just flick that and the internet becomes a tool for love compassion and empathy. it's been sealed off because we just can't handle it.

You just need to hang out in the right spots. WordReference, for example, is one site devoted solely to helping people who have language answers.
They could not possibly win. Every man knew this with certainty, and lo it was glorious.
DevilDan

Return to Internet and Webcomics