Deep Forest - A Tale of the Wild

Mind if we put this first?

Deep Forest - A Tale of the Wild

Postby PhantomFox » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:31 pm

It's been a long time coming, but we're finally ready. One and all, I welcome you to the premier of Deep Forest!

A quiet village resides at the edge of a vast expanse of forest, and is believed to be haunted and filled with monsters. The small community of 'monsters' who actually live there like (and sometimes encourage) this superstition for safety's sake. But when a ill-planned act of kindness brings the two worlds into contact, conflict is inevitable.

Deep Forest is written by myself, and drawn by a fellow Playgrounder, the talented Glasswhistle. We will be updating every Monday starting on the 8th. I encourage y'all to take a look, and here's a link to the first strip if you'd rather start there. We're trying to put as much thought and effort into this as we can, and hope it becomes a Thing eventually. Any feedback y'all have would be greatly appreciated!
A new story updating Mondays
PhantomFox

Re: Deep Forest - A Tale of the Wild

Postby PhantomFox » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Just as an FYI, this next script got split into two pages, so we're doing a double update this week, make sure to come by Monday AND Tuesday.
A new story updating Mondays
PhantomFox

Return to Internet and Webcomics