Book 2 – Page 86

Page by page discussion of the comic.

Re: Book 2 – Page 86

Postby bladestorm » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:30 am

Casters seem to have a lot of discretion about what they spend their own time and juice on, when not specifically directed by their Ruler. Jack could spend all day running simulations for Parson. Sizemore was wasting a lot of time learning Hippiemancy. Ace spent his time making accessories. Lotta leeway when you are a caster. Maybe Jojo's little experiment was classified under a 'hobby'. I'm sure Bea would have had some disapproval of Wanda's hobby as well.
bladestorm

Postby drachefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:31 pm

I'm sure she would have, if she had been in any position to find out or for it to matter, yes.
drachefly
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby (name here) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 pm

I get the sense that the trade was Sylvia's life in exchange for the life of a Warlord. After all, she got promoted soon afterwards. I also doubt it's lasting immortality, just stalling death and a revive.
(name here)

Postby Nnelg » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:44 am

(name here) wrote:I get the sense that the trade was Sylvia's life in exchange for the life of a Warlord. After all, she got promoted soon afterwards. I also doubt it's lasting immortality, just stalling death and a revive.

That would certainly be ironic. Especially now that she's started to get overconfident.
"The Wizard is Charlie!"
Nnelg

Previous

Return to Reactions