Fanfic

Words in a line. All fanfic goes here, Erfworld or otherwise.

Fanfic

Postby multilis » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:14 pm

[Feel free to post your own fanfic stories in this thread if you want, crazier the better]

"ohhh Charlie" "ohhh Jill"

Charlie was not handsome well muscled warrior Jill had dreamed of. He was a bald fat man, comical looking. But somehow he just knew the right thing to say and how she wanted to be touched as they made love.

But Charlie suddenly got serious. "Jill, we are going to end this forbidden love". "But Charlie..."

Jill knew he was right though. One day the archons might fight out, and they got so jealous. And her father might disband her if he found out...

"I will make you forget you ever loved me Jill, it will be easier that way." "But I want you to always be a part of me somehow."

"I can try for sake of our love. I will leave a part of myself in you, will be image of me in a jester's suit and only flash up into rest of your mind to help you when you are in greatest danger. But you will forget my love and forget where that last part of me in you came from."

“Trap!” shouted the bald jester. “You fell for it! Get out, get out!”

The little fat clown was back.

What was it?” asked Betsy.

Charlie replied “Don’t ever find out. Trussst me.”
multilis

Re: Fanfic

Postby Shai_hulud » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:32 pm

I luled.
Shai_hulud
Pins Supporter!
Pins Supporter!

Postby 0beron » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Can people seriously please stop posting stuff in the Reaction section? Literally nothing belongs here except the discussion threads Rob initiates, put everything else in the "Everything Else Erfworld" section.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby multilis » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:01 pm

0beron wrote:Can people seriously please stop posting stuff in the Reaction section? Literally nothing belongs here except the discussion threads Rob initiates, put everything else in the "Everything Else Erfworld" section.

Sorry, you are correct, didn't realise how this forum was organised.
multilis

Postby SteveMB » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:06 pm

0beron wrote:Can people seriously please stop posting stuff in the Reaction section? Literally nothing belongs here except the discussion threads Rob initiates, put everything else in the "Everything Else Erfworld" section.

Actually, this thread belongs in "Fiction, Poetry, and Essays" (where it is now). I moved the other thread you flagged to "Everything Else Erfworld".
Is this a real holy war, or just a bunch of deluded boopholes croaking each other?
SteveMB
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby 0beron » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Ah fair point SteveMB, TIL and such. Carry on chaps :p
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Return to Fiction, Poetry and Essays