Care to read an e-book?

Words in a line. All fanfic goes here, Erfworld or otherwise.

Care to read an e-book?

Postby Talanic » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:45 am

My first post in the Erfworld forums, driven partly by my burning desire to get people to read my work. Find it here.

It's hosted on Authonomy, Harper-Collins' internet slushpile. If you really like it, create a profile and put it on your bookshelf - that tells H-C that it's worth them taking a look at and considering publishing someday. If you don't like it, please let me know why. Either way, consider checking out the rest of the site; there's some pretty good material up there. Also, you can put your own work up there too - just has to be 10,000 words long or longer.
Talanic
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Re: Care to read an e-book?

Postby Sandis » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Partway through the first chapter, and it's looking all right so far. No major complaints, and I'm probably going to read the rest.
Avatar by Muzzafar, thanks for letting me use it!

http://mirita.mybrute.com
Sandis

Postby Cypher1014 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:50 pm

I just read Hero's Chains. I liked the book and I loved the world you built. I eagerly await a sequel (and Derek's loss of innocence).
Cypher1014

Postby DevilDan » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:47 pm

Hero's Chains was a lot of fun. There'a lmost a bit too much going on, but I would definitely read more.
They could not possibly win. Every man knew this with certainty, and lo it was glorious.
DevilDan

Return to Fiction, Poetry and Essays