Until recently, it seemed that Wanda had assumed that the pliers completely overrode Loyalty stats. Now it would seem that this is only the case when Wanda is in the region (I don't want to say Hex, because it might only be the shift to the magic kingdom that let him turn). Here's my thoughts on how decrypted loyalty works
- Decrypted maintain their previous memories however their personalities can shift dramatically (Popped Again Ansom)
- It seems to me that Wanda's thoughts towards the unit influence the post-decryption loyalty
Evidence: Wanda didn't care for Ossomer, decrypting only to gain information. Obvious dislike for him, ordering him to call her Commander not Mistress. Those who were acquired at GK seem to share her ideology a lot more closely, when she was convinced she was convinced they were 'something glorious'
Conclusion: Decrypted loyalty when wanda isn't around is a function of;
- Her state at time of decryption
- Her emotions towards the unit at time they risk turning
- All normal loyalty influences