More Klogs for Tools?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

More Klogs for Tools?

Postby Squall83 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:37 am

Hello everyone,

since just about every Klog has sentences that are being cut off by the end of a page or you get only the 2nd half of it at the start of the page, I was wondering if the Tools get a more complete Klog. Sorry if someone asked this already. I searched this forum briefly, but didn't really know how to search for a topic like that and "Klog" yields too many unrelated results.

Squall83
Squall83

Re: More Klogs for Tools?

Postby Housellama » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Speaking as a Tool, if we do I haven't found them.

I've always seen that as an artistic thing. We're looking at a page from a journal. It's a real thing. We already know Parson embeds these kinds of things in mid-thought, which is why we see the end of the previous page. We're only seeing a single snapshot of his life. The end of the last page and the continuation onto the next page are just parts of his story that are out of frame. That's always been my take on it anyway.
"All warfare is based on deception" - Sun Tzu, Chapter 1, Line 18, The Art of War

"The principle of strategy is to know ten thousand things by having one thing." - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Earth, Go Rin No Sho
Housellama
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Re: More Klogs for Tools?

Postby Squall83 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Okay, thank you for the answer. That's too bad and it might be true that he didn't write everything down indeed. But still I hope that someday we will get a complete Klog.
Squall83

Return to Everything Else Erfworld