Winning Erfworld

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Winning Erfworld

Postby partywhipple » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Can Charlie actually Win the Game? I was thinking about that today. He obviously wants Hamster's calculation arm band for battles and such. Does he just want it, like I always assumed, to conduct business as usual or is he actually gearing up to take everything at once? I had assumed that the casters wanted to gack him because he was continuing the fight for profit. What if they actually want him gone because he might win? Just a thought.
Best not to line your walls with mercenaries...
partywhipple

Re: Winning Erfworld

Postby 0beron » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:49 pm

There is no way he could stand against every side on Erfworld with just his Archons. Especially not if the MK denies him support.
If Charlie is going to "win the game" it'd be in a non-combat way. Some spell or hidden move that nobody sees coming or can fight off with an army.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Re: Winning Erfworld

Postby Sieggy » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:35 am

Nah, he just sees an extremely valuable and useful asset he REALLY wants to get his hands on. The Bracer, even without Parson attached, has got some awesome potential for someone who thinks as strategically as Charlie does, and he's willing to do pretty much whatever it takes to A) keep Parson from upsetting his apple cart and B) getting his hand on that Bracer. Though if stopping Parson also means losing the Bracer, Charlie can accept that . . .
The Truth Will Set You Free. But First It Will Piss You Off.
Sieggy

Return to Everything Else Erfworld