ComicM!x Webcomics Tournament

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

ComicM!x Webcomics Tournament

Postby Mrtyuh » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:13 am

I haven't seen anyone post anything about this, so I thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention. ComicM!x is having a March Madness Webcomics Tournament. You can find it here. Erfworld is in the Robinson Division. It went up against Full Frontal Nerdity in the first round and advanced to the second. It is now going against Garfield Minus Garfield. Erfworld is leading by 527 votes at the time of this post. If you want to go and vote, just follow the link above.
मृत्युः सर्वहरश्चाहमुद्भवश्च भविष्यताम् ।
Mrtyuh
Tool + YOTD + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Re: ComicM!x Webcomics Tournament

Postby drachefly » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 am

Okay. Now, going down the list of other comics...

Shoot. I really wanted to be able to vote against Looking For Group, but with what they're up against, I think I'll have to pass!

They should really have split these by the kind of comic. I mean, you've got long form things like Erfworld, Sluggy Freelance, Misfile, and Schlock Mercenary... and you've got short form things like XKCD, Penny Arcade, Sinfest, Three Panel Soul... How am I even supposed to make a judgement between Misfile and XKCD?
drachefly
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby Whispri » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:18 pm

drachefly wrote:How am I even supposed to make a judgement between Misfile and XKCD?

Pity? Misfile's four thousand votes behind. :( :(
Whispri
YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby Milknut » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:15 am

WE ARE OFFICIALLY LOSING! LOSING!!!!

Come, Erfworld. Rally, and vote!!! :shock: :o :(
Milknut

Postby Hanyo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Yeah, we're down about 400 votes to Romantically Apocalyptic. It's a pretty sweet comic with insane artwork, but I still like Erfworld's story better. If you want to vote in this round, it closes tomorrow (Wed the 28th) at midnight.

http://www.comicmix.com/news/2012/03/26/sweet-16-of-mix-march-madness-2012-webcomics-tournament-vote-now/
Hanyo

Postby Mrtyuh » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Well, it's a pity Erfworld didn't do better, but it was still nice to make it into the sweet sixteen. On the other had, give the drama that occured for Goblins author, Tarol Hunt, in the final round, it may be for the best. Rob doesn't need the aggravation that She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named might have unleashed upon him. Anyway Rob, congratulations on your strong showing. You'll get it again next year, I'm sure.
मृत्युः सर्वहरश्चाहमुद्भवश्च भविष्यताम् ।
Mrtyuh

Return to Everything Else Erfworld