Don't think me ungrateful...

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Don't think me ungrateful...

Postby hobbes » Tue May 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Truly, I think erfworld is pretty spiffy, I dig the ideas and concepts. Which is in part why this is a complaint; why is there no link to the latest comic on the front page of erfworld.com?

Did I miss some announcement or something? I searched the forums ( because I can't be the first to complain about this ) but came up with nothing.
hobbes

Re: Don't think me ungrateful...

Postby Secret » Tue May 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Ummm....what?
There is a link to it to the right side on the front page....It's right above the con schedule list.
Unless 162 (pages 149 & 150) isn't the latest page and I have completely missed something.
"I only exist inside those people aware of my existence." -Lain
Secret
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby hobbes » Tue May 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Ah I see it. Ya, I missed it entirely.

Still, might be nice to put it near the top; on my 1050 res screen it's off the bottom of the screen, I have to scroll to see it. Just a nit pick though.
hobbes

Postby Bobby Archer » Wed May 27, 2009 1:19 am

I believe Rob and Jamie have stated...somewhere...that once Book 2 begins, the latest comic will be displayed on the main page. The last few weeks have been essentially beta testing for the site as the new pages were appearing first on GitP in any case. Up through the end of Book 2, the comic was still being hosted by GitP, and what was on the site here was essentially an archive.
Uncroaked for Hire

No, no, Misty is Uncle Ben; Bogroll is Gwen Stacy.
Bobby Archer

Location: Mass Hysteria, Chicago, IL, USA, Earth, Reality, Sanity

Postby Moleculor » Thu May 28, 2009 1:24 am

Wait, there was a latest comic link on the front page? Huh. Never knew. Have to scroll down for it.
Moleculor

Postby Justyn » Thu May 28, 2009 1:48 am

Moleculor wrote:Wait, there was a latest comic link on the front page? Huh. Never knew. Have to scroll down for it.

No, there isn't a new comic there yet; it will only be there once the new updates start.
If I am acting as a mod, you will know it.
Justyn
Tool + YOTD + Pins Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Bobby Archer » Thu May 28, 2009 11:37 am

Justyn wrote:
Moleculor wrote:Wait, there was a latest comic link on the front page? Huh. Never knew. Have to scroll down for it.

No, there isn't a new comic there yet; it will only be there once the new updates start.

Justyn, there is a link to the latest comic on the first page, though, under the tower add on the left.
Uncroaked for Hire

No, no, Misty is Uncle Ben; Bogroll is Gwen Stacy.
Bobby Archer

Location: Mass Hysteria, Chicago, IL, USA, Earth, Reality, Sanity

Return to Everything Else Erfworld